Employees often need assistance with varying insurance-related issues. For our clients who generate high volume employee inquiries, we utilize Health Advocate services that can provide assistance in many import areas:
• Find the right doctors, dentists, specialists and other providers.
• Schedule appointments, arrange for special treatments and tests.
• Answer questions about test results, treatments and medications.
• Research and locate newest treatments, secure second opinions.
• Help transfer medical records, X-rays and lab results.
• Explain coverage stipulations, alternatives for uncovered services.
• Get appropriate approvals for covered services.
• Address coverage for simple and complex treatments.
• Supply providers with required information to pay a claim.
• Get to the bottom of coverage denials.
• Advise about appeals rights.
Many benefits accrue to both employer & employee by utilizing services of Employee Advocate.
A few of those benefits include saves money for employer and employee while enhancing productivity. Increases in employee satisfaction enhances goodwill toward you, the employer. In many cases, it has reduces absenteeism, grievances, and time consuming appeals. Also, using this service promotes better use of in network utilization, reduces billing errors and can improve health outcomes by getting employees to the right provider earlier in the process.
Overall, Health Advocate will enhance the healthcare experience for employees.