PEO Outsourcing Information
Does A PEO Make Sense For Your Organization?
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) can be the best option for many successful small and mid-sized businesses. Essentially, these full service entities can handle most of your HR needs, including payroll & administration, employee health insurance, retirement benefits, workers' compensation insurance, state and federal compliance issues, even worker training. In terms of your workforce, all you're left to do is hire (or fire), supervise and promote your employees as needed.
With our PEO solutions, you retain the day-to-day control over how you manage your employees, and your provider handles the HR management and benefits administration, including:
- Managing certain critical HR service responsibilities such as payroll, benefits and workers’ compensation
- Shouldering many common employer risks
- Providing access to high quality health care
- Providing IT infrastructure for HR management
- Training your employees
Our PEO solutions provide:
- Great Benefits — Our PEO solutions provide you and your employees with access to the highest caliber benefits plan, with a complete administration solution package as well.
- Risk Mitigation — The cost of labor related lawsuits can destroy a business- even if you win. Our PEO solutions have legal specialists who keep up with legislative changes and requirements, so you don’t have to.
- Efficiency — You can refocus on managing & growing your business by letting our Partner PEOs take on much of the burden currently consuming all time available to your HR department. PEOs can handle payroll & taxes, Human Resource management and many other aspects of workforce management.
- Employee resources — Our PEO solutions can provide your employees training throughout the year either in a classroom environment or online.
- Accountability — Our PEO solutions provide co-employer relationships, meaning many of the employer's liabilities and compliance burdens are shared by our partner PEOs.
- Infrastructure — Our PEO solutions will handle most IT-related aspects of HR, freeing up your HR team to focus on other high pay-off items.
If you're interested in hearing how outsourcing through a PEO may be able to help you take charge of your compliance, administration and benefits-related responsibilities, contact us and we'll arrange for a no cost review.